PDA

View Full Version : RowEditor plugin

TomChiverton
6 Nov 2009, 8:47 AM
I've made a few updates to the RowEditor plugin, that I thought others may like.
This includes things like not letting 'enter' save an invalid row and wrapping 'tab' around to the first editor when you leave the last.

What's the correct way to contribute patches back to ExtJs ? The docs I found are thoroughly vague and more concerned with the legal aspects.

veenvliet.morion
12 Nov 2009, 12:38 AM
Hi,
I cannot answer your question, but I am interested in your changes/ updates. Sometime the buttons (Update/ Save & Cancel) are rendered on the row I'm editing. Is that one of the bugs you fixed?
The points you mention are interesting as well.

I've made a few updates to the RowEditor plugin, that I thought others may like.
This includes things like not letting 'enter' save an invalid row and wrapping 'tab' around to the first editor when you leave the last.

What's the correct way to contribute patches back to ExtJs ? The docs I found are thoroughly vague and more concerned with the legal aspects.

TomChiverton
12 Nov 2009, 1:58 AM
I've never had the buttons misalign...

mystix
14 Nov 2009, 7:13 AM

you could just post your working code to this thread in the 3.x Ux forum. :)
(remember to change the title though -- something like "Row Editor enhancements" should do the trick).

TomChiverton
23 Nov 2009, 2:31 AM
Is there not a contributor agreement or anything ? Doesn't seem an easy way for other to benefit if they have to search for an apply their own patches all the time...

mystix
23 Nov 2009, 7:41 AM
huh? :-/

there's no need for a contributor agreement unless your code is actually assimilated into the library...