PDA

View Full Version : Doc's missing DOMHelper.createTemplate()?

goldglovecb
7 Dec 2009, 1:39 PM
Perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place, but it appears there may be a function missing in the documentation for DOMHelper (core).

http://www.extjs.com/products/extcore/docs/ shows the createTemplate method under the Insertion Methods, but the primary method list below doesn't contain any information. Furthermore, the example using dh.createTemplate(...) throws an error in Firebug, but I can get the other functions working. Is this function available in Ext Core? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Animal
7 Dec 2009, 3:17 PM
The class description text is in the main definition file, so it may describe things that are not part of Ext Core, but only part of the ExtJs full library. This is the case for createTemplate.

goldglovecb
8 Dec 2009, 4:35 PM
Thanks for clearing that up!

g2mac
18 Jan 2010, 6:43 AM
I'm just having even trouble. I meet in Ext.Core API many things from ExtJS API and this things don't work under the Ext.Core sure, but they exist in Core docs! It annoy. I think Ext.Core API must be fltered.

Animal
21 Jan 2010, 12:53 AM
Members should not show up where they are not present. Class descriptions may mention things, but nonexistent members won't be listed.