PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED][3.1] AsynchTreeNode - Load the data, but no expands

davidbuzatto
19 Dec 2009, 6:12 PM
Hello everybody.

Today I upgraded the ext version of my application from 3.03 to 3.1.0. But a problem appears.

In my application I have a tree that is loaded by an AsynchTreeLoader (root node).
The loader of this node is:

new Ext.tree.TreeLoader({
dataUrl: 'my path to the json source',
baseParams: {
id: 'an id'
},
preloadChildren: true,
clearOnLoad: true
})After I set the node (treePanel.setRootNode(asynchNode)) a call the node expand method, forcing it to load the data.

When using Ext JS 3.0.3, it works perfectly, but using 3.1.0 the root node is not expanded (neither programmatically nor clicking in the node to expand), but the data is inside the tree because if I call alert( asynchNode.childNodes.length ) I receive the number of nodes of the root.

Is it a bug? How can I fix it? If you need more information about the objects instantiation, please tell me.

In the application I have annother tree that I construct without a AsynTreeNode and this tree works perfectly.

I really donĀ“t know if it is a bug, but it seems to for me. So, if its is not a bug, please, move my thread to the appropriate forum.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

David

davidbuzatto
19 Dec 2009, 6:26 PM
Reading this (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88012) i decided to turn off my tree sorter (that uses and needs to use a node custom attribute). The tree is working now, but I lost my sorting capability (but I need it...).

Why it was changed?

evant
20 Dec 2009, 9:41 PM
Sounds like a dup, closing this off.