PDA

View Full Version : [DUP][3.??] Modal Window Close button stops working

tome
6 Jan 2010, 8:02 PM
I have a modal window with a close button (x) on the top right, as normal. closeAction is default (destroy).

If I click on the close x but then drag off the x the window will initiate a drag. When I release the mouse, the window does not close, and any future clicks on the close x do nothing. The window cannot be closed and the page needs to be reloaded.

Using 3.1.0 and confirmed on latest Chrome and Firefox.
This does not occur for me if closeAction is 'hide'.

Update: Finally able to debug in firefox and I see that calling hide() on the Window is throwing this error:
ext-all-debug.js

h.apply is not a function

1443 function createSingle(h, e, fn, scope){
1444 return function(){
1445 e.removeListener(fn, scope);
1446 return h.apply(scope, arguments);
1447 };
1448}

Thanks, apologies if this was already reported, searches didn't bring anything up.

Tome

Condor
7 Jan 2010, 12:08 AM
Duplicate of this bug (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88165) (already fixed).

rajasekarank
15 Jan 2010, 1:14 AM
Hi Condor,

I checked the samples in latest version of ExtJS (3.1) and found the same issue exists.

When clicking on X button, and if I move the mouse. The close action is not executed. Instead the window is dragged.

Let me know in which release it's fixed.

Jamie Avins
15 Jan 2010, 10:17 AM
This is in SVN as well as being part of the 3.1.1 release, the beta of which will be on the forums today.

CableDawg
19 Aug 2010, 9:30 AM
Looks like the bug is back.

I am running ExtJs 3.2.1 on top of jQuery and in Chrome. Clicking the 'x' button initiates a window drag.

If I set draggable:false, then the close button works as expected. If I click on the 'x' button ridiculously rapidly, the window will close after 20+ clicks.

Firefox works fine.

Any ideas?