PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED][3.??] TabPanel border missing in Firefox (only on localhost)

bdurette
20 Jan 2010, 1:16 PM
The TabPanel examples draw differently in Firefox (3.0.15) depending on whether the hostname in the URL is "localhost" or another hostname. On "localhost", the right border of the tab panels is missing. I don't know if this bug is a browser bug (I suspect it is) or something in Ext JS. I don't necessarily expect a fix for this issue. I'm mostly recording it here so it's findable should others run into the same issue.

I've attached screenshots of the differences, but it should not be hard to reproduce. I just took the tabs.html example and associated script/css and dumped it into Tomcat on my local machine.

As I type this, I'm realizing that I didn't control for some other variables (browser plugins) and will go back and confirm.

Update: With more testing, I've determined that this is a browser issue or plugin issue and not an Ext issue. It only happens in one of my Firefox profiles and even trying to replicate the issue by creating an "identical" profile with the same browser plugins doesn't reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Brandon