PDA

View Full Version : About relative/absolute paths...

rekam
4 Feb 2010, 4:32 AM
Hi all!

first time I try JsBuilder, I must say it's pretty nice! I just found how to compress in one file a whole hierarchy of folders.

But now, the problem is that the deploy folder and the two minified js files are generated in the very same folder as the whole hierarchy. I tried to changes some paths, but in fact I don't understand quite well what to put in each paths.

Here is a sample :

{
projectName: 'Test',
deployDir: 'deploy,
licenseText: 'text'
pkgs: [{
name: 'pgk1',
file: 'classes_doc.js',
fileIncludes: [{
text: 'main.js',
path: 'classes/doc/scripts/'
}
}],
resources: [{
src: '/home/dir/project/classes',
dest: '/home/dir/generated/classes'
filters: ".*[\\.js]"
}]
}

the command line
$ java -jar JSBuilder2/JSBuilder2.jar --projectFile /home/dir/project/config.jsb2 --homeDir /home/dir/generated/classes

I thought the resources would move the files from src to dest, but nothing moves at all. So obviously, when creating the packed js file, nothing is found in the "/generated/" folder.

I think I need some precisions ^^

Thanks!

rekam
4 Feb 2010, 4:43 AM
More precisely :

in package descriptor
[file] is a file name + a path. This path is relative to what ? Or absolute ? What if we just put a file name ?

in file descriptor
[path] is relative to what? Is it absolute, maybe?

in resource descriptor
[src] is the path to the whole hierarchy of files in the project ? It's relative to something ? Or is it absolute ?
[dest] is the path to the copy of th whole hierarchy of files in the project ? It's relative to something ? Or is it absolute ?

in command line
[--homeDir] is an asbolute or relative path ? Does it influence one or more paths listed above ?

Thanks a lot!

rekam
1 Mar 2010, 4:22 PM
Up a little bit, just in case ^^