PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-544][3.1/3.1.1] Display-error when selecting row in Chrome/Air

PranKe01
9 Feb 2010, 10:17 AM
Problem: When doubleclicking on a row with paging toolbar, the pagenumber is selected and a selection appears unter the row.

ExtJS verison: 3.1

Possible fix:
<style>
/* webkit gridpanel css overrides */
.ext-webkit .x-grid-panel .x-panel-bwrap{-webkit-user-select:none;}
.ext-webkit .x-tbar-page-number{-webkit-user-select:ignore;}
</style>

More informations: http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88876

jayrobinson
23 Feb 2010, 3:02 PM
This has been added to 3.1.x and 3.2.x.

Thank you.

minspect
1 Mar 2010, 11:24 AM
I have a strange tabpanel(with bbar) config with three grids in a hbox. When I double click a row in the third grid, blue selection is displayed below all three grids, over the bbar.
I look something more need to be 'unselectable'. I tried to discover what that might be by myself, but no luck so far.

mystix
1 Mar 2010, 11:32 PM
I have a strange tabpanel(with bbar) config with three grids in a hbox. When I double click a row in the third grid, blue selection is displayed below all three grids, over the bbar.
I look something more need to be 'unselectable'. I tried to discover what that might be by myself, but no luck so far.

since this thread has already been marked [FIXED], you might want to start a new thread for your reported issue.

p.s. please include working code -- it's difficult to debug with just a vague description of the problem.