PDA

View Full Version : [STALE-557] Close window with ESC & contextmenu

defcon1
10 Feb 2010, 2:37 PM
Hi,

I´ve found this, you can verify it with the desktop example:

Open a window, rightclick on it and afterwards try to close it with ESC -> doesn´t work
And then if you move the window just a pixel the ESC key closes the window -> works

d1 B)

mystix
11 Feb 2010, 1:11 AM
Right-clicking brings up the browser's context menu and causes the Ext.Window to lose focus, so pressing escape invokes the browser's default escape key handler.

Moving the Ext.Window requires a left click which gives the Ext.Window focus again, so pressing escape invokes the Ext.Window's escape key handler.

defcon1
11 Feb 2010, 3:31 AM
If I left click e.g. on the titlebar or toolbar after opening context menu, I can´t use the ESC key to close the window ... if I leftclick on a non-extjs-component it works

mystix
11 Feb 2010, 5:24 AM
If I'm not mistaken, left-clicking in the browser viewport after the browser's context menu has appeared still doesn't cause focus to be returned to the last focused page element.

What do you mean by "clicking on a non-extjs-component" in the context of the online example you cited as your test case?

p.s. I'm not denying that there's a bug, just trying to work through this peculiar (and rare, I must say) problem.