PDA

View Full Version : Download Ext Designer

mnask79
23 Mar 2010, 1:10 AM
Hi guys ,

yesterday i have placed order to get 'Ext Designer' and today i got an email with the license key , but still i dont know from where i can download then use the license key !!!!!

please tell me ....

regards

abe.elias
23 Mar 2010, 1:35 AM
Once we release the designer, you'll be able to download it here.

http://www.extjs.com/products/designer/

realjax
23 Mar 2010, 1:53 AM
So ExtDesigner-1.0.0-windows-installer.exe that I installed during the short time period there actual was a download page is not valid?

If it is, how can I enter my license key? It says I'm on a trial now..

And last, but not least.. any *more* info available anywhere? There's no help pages in Designer either..

mnask79
23 Mar 2010, 1:58 AM
ok , when the release will be available ??

abe.elias
23 Mar 2010, 2:16 AM
@mnask79 - like 15 mins.

@realjax - we are working on the docs, but expect a lot of community support in this forum from the Ext Team.

We wanted to get this out on Aaron's birthday. (Happy Birthday Aaron!) It's a tradition we started when Jack released Ext 2.x on his birthday April 15th.

realjax
23 Mar 2010, 2:30 AM
Thanks Abe, I guess that already answers one of my questions in my 'findings' post I just put up.

And congrats to Aaron!!

garyk
23 Mar 2010, 2:57 AM
I downloaded it but when I try and login using the same credentials as I use here it keeps saying 'You provided incorrect login details' and I just signed out and back into the forum just to make sure the credentials *are* correct.

Gary

aconran
23 Mar 2010, 2:59 AM
Gary -

You can contact me directly at aaron_at_extjs.com to work out these issues. Are you behind a network proxy? What platform are you on?

mnask79
23 Mar 2010, 3:04 AM
man , i have downloaded the Ext designer , but nothing asking me about license key !!

and its trial !!

i missed anything ?

abe.elias
23 Mar 2010, 3:08 AM
Everyone will start out using the trial. Once all the keys are inputted, you'll be able to retrieve the license pretty seamlessly. Please provide us a few days to get all the licenses created.

lmikula
23 Mar 2010, 4:01 AM
Is it only me, or the linux 32bit version installer is not available ?

abe.elias
23 Mar 2010, 4:05 AM
It will be available in a few hours for 32bit linux.

lmikula
23 Mar 2010, 4:06 AM
Thank you for info :)

garyk
23 Mar 2010, 4:34 AM
Hi Aaron,

Thanks I did suspect it was a proxy issue now resolved.

I'm finding a whole host of errors just using the designer which I will collect and send across.

Regards

Gary

aconran
23 Mar 2010, 4:36 AM
Hi Aaron,

I'm finding a whole host of errors just using the designer which I will collect and send across.

Regards

Gary

Thanks for the feedback. Please post any issues you may encounter in a new thread here on the forums.

aconran
23 Mar 2010, 4:37 AM
Is it only me, or the linux 32bit version installer is not available ?

The 32 bit linux version is up.

webdev44
30 Mar 2010, 1:04 PM
Hi Aaron,

Regards

Gary

What is the url that the designer is trying to reach? I am having the same issue that you had.

Thanks,
Peter

Vlade10
27 Apr 2010, 7:52 AM
Every body help me please. So I have installed the Ext Designer version 1.0.0. But when I try to execute the Ext Designer.exe, need enter the username and password of my account in the forum. Then when I enter the usser and pass, never can to open completly the application or the interface. I don't know what can I do. My account in the forum was activated previously. But I thin that the installer program have one error or an other something.
If any body have one idea or suggestion, thanks........

abe.elias
27 Apr 2010, 8:15 PM
@Vlade10 what OS, Browser, Proxy Configs, Firewall are in your environment?

Vlade10
28 Apr 2010, 5:05 AM
@Vlade10 what OS, Browser, Proxy Configs, Firewall are in your environment?
So, I'm using Windows-XP Service Pack 2, Mozilla Firefox as browser, and I have disabled the Firewall, but the proxy configs is the default configs for my company. By this reason I don't have all control of the configs in my system.
Tell me, what can I do????

abe.elias
29 Apr 2010, 1:36 AM
Can you provide a screenshot of your proxy settings. Feel free to block out any sensitive url's

davisty
30 Apr 2010, 5:47 AM
Will there be a linux/ubuntu version?

jarrednicholls
30 Apr 2010, 12:30 PM
Will there be a linux/ubuntu version?

There is a 32-bit and 64-bit version for Linux. There is an open issue with the current build dynamically linking to glibc that may be incompatible with your distro. If you have glibc 2.10+, you should be fine. Fedora Core 10 and Ubuntu 9.04 are known to have issues at the moment. We are putting out a static build, however, to make the executable agnostic to the other libs in the system.