PDA

View Full Version : Trial Limitations

UnarmedHunter
8 Apr 2010, 11:19 PM
Hi everybody,

i've downloaded the trial version of the designer and i really like it very much so far.

I'm really considering buying the full version. But in the meantime i'm creating a little mockup with a datastore and a dataview.

If I'm loading the store data in the designer itsself everything works as expected: the records get loaded and the dataview gets populated. If I export the project however, nothing gets loaded and nothing gets populated.

So I guess my question is: Are there any limitations on the trial version of the designer? (Especially for the config of the stores, since i can't find any store config in the imported files).

Sorry if this has already been answered, but i couldn't find some info about this anywhere.

UnarmedHunter
9 Apr 2010, 3:45 AM
OK, problem solved.

Wasn't a trial version limitation, but rather the same problem as described (and solved) here (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96539).

Jamie Avins
9 Apr 2010, 8:47 AM
There are no limitations in the trial version other than the fact that it expires.

UnarmedHunter
14 May 2010, 12:46 AM
Hi,

just wanted to ask: i've ordered a license of the designer and sent the mail to order@extjs.com on April, 19th with my name, the order number and my Forum name. Still i don't have any replies to it. How do i get my serial number?

jarrednicholls
14 May 2010, 6:42 AM
UnarmedHunter, please re-send your request to orders at extjs.com ( you were missing an s ). Very sorry about that, but you should be helped very quickly. Thanks.