PDA

View Full Version : ExtBeer : a demo project using the Ext Designer

jacob.andresen
14 Apr 2010, 5:20 PM
Hi folks

I put together a small demo project to try out the Ext Designer here : http://github.com/jacobandresen/ExtBeer

It is a basic Ext.grid.GridPanel connecting to google app engine using JPA (Java Persistence)

I'll be happy to hear any feedback you have. Feel free to fork the project on github :)

regards,
Jacob

Madk
15 Apr 2010, 4:16 AM
Big thx for that exemple!

firefoxSafari
15 Apr 2010, 6:16 PM
Nice! Thanks for taking the initiative and setting this up.

jacob.andresen
15 Apr 2010, 10:31 PM
I updated some stuff and push to github (I managed to forget to used EditorGridPanel.. so I could not edit). It looks like I want to use something else than singleselect for the SelectionModel.

Oh Yes. Aaron demoed how to do a Master detail view using the designer at out Ă–resund extjs javascript meetup yesterday. Cool demo Aaron! I think I will try and do some master detail in the demo also ;)

Should I post a zip here when I update ? Or do you guys like using github? remember that you can "watch" a repo there.

aconran
16 Apr 2010, 12:37 AM
Nice example Jacob :)

Aaron demoed how to do a Master detail view using the designer at out Ă–resund extjs javascript meetup yesterday. Cool demo Aaron!

We'll be posting a screencast with a similar master detail view shortly for the general public to see :)

Madk
22 Apr 2010, 5:02 AM
You can maybe complete your demo with small things that could help beginners like me :
- put your Grid in a Window, to see how you manage it when EditorGrid is not on top level.
- put a ComboBox in your "type" column, with some remote store.

That will be a awesome help if you could just add this 2 things.

jacob.andresen
23 Apr 2010, 12:54 AM
You can maybe complete your demo with small things that could help beginners like me :
- put your Grid in a Window, to see how you manage it when EditorGrid is not on top level.
- put a ComboBox in your "type" column, with some remote store.

That will be a awesome help if you could just add this 2 things.

Hi Madk. Great idea! I will look into this :)