PDA

View Full Version : ExtJS Path question

mihaip007
18 Apr 2010, 7:09 PM
Hi...!

Just wanted to find out about a feature of ExtDesigner. On the top menu, if you click Edit/Edit Preferences, there is a thing called "Ext JS Path". It says http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-3.2.0/

Can I change this to a local version of ExtJS? to what folder within the structure of a simple download for the latest version of ExtJS must I point this to? Would this load all the components of the latest version of ExtJS on the left-hand side in the Toolbox?

And lastly - where can I send some ideas that one could place on the forum where we simply add what we think the new versions should incorporate?

Thanks for the stunning work...

aconran
19 Apr 2010, 4:22 PM
mihai -

Yes you can change the Ext JS Path to a relative or absolute path. This will be included in the xds_index.html file.

It will just affect the exported code and what version it runs on. It will NOT load additional components into the Toolbox. They are unrelated.

You can post features requests on the feature requests forum here.

mihaip007
26 Apr 2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks man..! It sounds like a lot of work has gone into it, but so much more still needs to be done! I feel sorry for you guys - I bet a LOT of people are bombarding you with requests of features hahaha. But you GOTTA know that it is only because everyone loves this software. So I will just be patient and wait for things to arrive that I may use in the future for dev.

Thanks everyone for a great piece of software.