PDA

View Full Version : Reset Trial?

drmikey
6 May 2010, 5:57 PM
I downloaded the trial of Ext Designer a while back but never tried it. Now my trial period is over. Any way to reset so I can try it?

aconran
10 May 2010, 12:54 PM
drmikey - Check out your private messages. I've reset your trial so you can take the Designer for a spin.

Thanks,

jaschultz
8 Jun 2010, 9:45 AM
I was wondering if I would be able to get an extension on the trial as well.

Regards.

jarrednicholls
9 Jun 2010, 4:00 AM
jaschultz, see your private messages.

jaschultz
9 Jun 2010, 7:38 AM
Thank you.

tuxz0r
16 Jun 2010, 8:07 PM
Ditto. I had downloaded the trial at work and didn't get a chance to try it out; now I've downloaded at home (Mac) and I have 1 day left. Can you reset if possible?

Thanks.

rtflint
21 Jun 2010, 1:49 PM
Me too please. I launched it once or twice and it looked very promising but I never had a chance to play in depth.

The text in the store suggests that the Ext Designer license is only available as a standalone license or included when you purchase a license with support bundle. So it would seem if you purchase a "Developer License (w/o support or patch releases)" then you do not get a Designer license. Is this true?

Thanks!

jarrednicholls
22 Jun 2010, 3:10 AM
The text in the store suggests that the Ext Designer license is only available as a standalone license or included when you purchase a license with support bundle. So it would seem if you purchase a "Developer License (w/o support or patch releases)" then you do not get a Designer license. Is this true?

Double true... :-)

JoelRSimpson
23 Jun 2010, 7:15 PM
Double true... :-)

I purchased a dev+support package before designer was available, and the license is still valid. Do I qualify for a Designer license?

jarrednicholls
24 Jun 2010, 4:39 AM
Hi Joel,

I'm actually not sure about the answer to that question. Email licensing@sencha.com for a definitive answer. Thanks.

bscardina
12 Jul 2010, 7:19 AM
Hi I downloaded Ext Designer a while ago - then got wrapped up in a project and never really got a chance to try it. Any chance I could get a trial extension?

Thanks!

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 7:35 AM
bscardina, see your private messages. Thanks.

diamant
30 Aug 2010, 3:52 AM
Hello
My company is actually ordering two team licenses for the Ext Designer, but it takes time. Would you reset my trial please?

jarrednicholls
30 Aug 2010, 7:57 AM
Hey diamant,

Check your private messages. Thanks.

mzuniga.rodriguez
1 Sep 2010, 9:47 AM
Hello everyone...
I'm new using ExtJS Forums... recently I've download Ext Designer, but i just initialized it, but never used it... now i want to start over again, but my trial has expired... is it possible to reset this trial? Thanks a lot... Best regards.

jarrednicholls
1 Sep 2010, 9:49 AM
See your private messages mzuniga.rodriguez, thanks.

mukund
3 Sep 2010, 1:23 AM
I had downloaded the Ext Designer on August 27. When I tried to use the designer there was installation corrupt and update error. I found a solution in the forum today and finally was able to try the product. But the Designer say I have only 7 days left. Could you please restart the trial period from today (the day I am able to try the product).

feiichi
3 Sep 2010, 10:29 PM
Hello,

I downloaded the trial a while back but didn't get time to try it. Would it be possible to reset my trial period as well?

Thank you!

Suggestion: The trial period could be shorter but only count the days you are using it :).

dgomes
7 Sep 2010, 2:54 AM
I would like to get a reset too. Went on vacation and now the trial is gone :(

Datrio
7 Sep 2010, 2:03 PM
Could anyone reset my trial as well? I have no idea why - I never used Ext Designer and just downloaded it to test - and I got a message that my trial expired. Am I an isolated case, or is this known?

If it'll help, I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.

marcin37
7 Sep 2010, 5:25 PM
Similar situation here. Can someone please reset my trial as well?
Thanks!

ttbgwt
10 Sep 2010, 5:07 AM
I downloaded previously but only tried for a day or two. Can you please reset my trial as well? Thanks!

RedWolf
27 Sep 2010, 3:21 AM
i have the same problem, can you reset my trial?

zlog
27 Sep 2010, 8:24 AM
Hello,

I tried Ext Designer when he was released but now I want a new round of trial if it's possible :) to test <class name>.ui.js and Linked Instances and Promote to Class to be prepared for conference questions :P

setha
8 Oct 2010, 8:36 AM

Can you clarify this? Are you saying that if you purchase a license for Ext JS with support, the license for Designer is free? I don't see anything in the store that mentions this. The quote doesn't seem to be a reference to Sencha Complete.

Thanks.

jarrednicholls
8 Oct 2010, 8:44 AM
To my knowledge setha, that is not correct. Ext JS + support does not mean you also receive the Designer. They are sold separately. There was confusion on the store in the past, but it's been since reworked to eliminiate the confusion. There is a small checkbox at the top of Ext JS licenses that says "see licensing and support separately". In the past, the text hinted that Designer was a part of Ext JS + Support, but really it was priced in. Truly, Ext JS + Support is cheaper than Ext JS + Designer + Support. It was a bundle in essense. That is my understanding.

Hope that clarifies it.

Akeru
24 Oct 2010, 10:57 PM
I downloaded the trial a while back but didn't get time to try it. Would it be possible to reset my trial period as well? Suggestion: The trial period could be shorter but only count the days you are using it :).

Same here and I definitly agree : only used days should be taken into account. ExtJS is not a priority for us and I only get to spend time on this a few hours a week.

Thanks alot !

nroach
26 Oct 2010, 12:32 PM
I'd also like to request a reset. Same general issue as the others ... other stuff got pushed onto my to-do list and I didn't get around to checking it out before it expired.

bernie2004
2 Dec 2010, 2:07 AM
please reset my trial too. same problem as all the others. thanks.

jash
2 Dec 2010, 4:25 AM
Same here, opened it once, did not know what to do with it....

by the way Price is way to high, it should be free4all as not everybody is earning money with their open source projects....
or way below $100,- for say $49,- I would buy it.
The more people use it the more licenses of Extjs will be sold....

user56279
3 Dec 2010, 1:11 PM
My company is in the process of requisitioning Designer, but it will take some time. I would also like to have my trial extended until the purchase goes through.

Thanks.

argosback
28 Dec 2010, 4:51 PM
Hi I downloaded Ext Designer a while ago - then got wrapped up in a project and never really got a chance to try it. Any chance I could get a trial extension?

Thanks a lot!

akillinger
2 Jan 2011, 9:53 AM
Demo expired and would appreciate a reset.

msinn
3 Jan 2011, 10:45 AM
Please reset my trial version too, now I have a license key for the designer and I can not get it starting

truongnhan0311
14 Jan 2011, 11:46 PM
I downloaded the trial of Ext Designer a while back but never tried it. Now my trial period is over. Any way to reset so I can try it? :(

steven-fernandez
15 Jan 2011, 12:58 AM
I think 10 days is a bit too short in order to make a decision of that kind of money. I think the standard 30 days would be a lot better to know if you want to buy this product or not. The product + the license together is not cheap.

edmundchow
17 Jan 2011, 9:33 PM
Hi , possible for me to extend the trial designer for me ? still a noob at using sencha

gordonjl
19 Jan 2011, 8:34 AM
Hey! I'm in the same boat as the bajillion folks before me. :-). Would you give me a reset, please?

Thanks!

John

badcarl
19 Jan 2011, 2:52 PM
Can I have my trial restarted? I installed it when it first came out, but would like to give it a serious go for a current project.

Cheers

bumel.com
25 Jan 2011, 11:36 AM
Hi. I'm considering purchase of the Designer (along with ExtJS license) for my project, but my trial is expired. Is it possible to reset my trial please? Thank you.

beardmw
27 Jan 2011, 9:38 AM
Could I also request a trial reset please? Please PM me if you need any additional information. Thanks!

jarrednicholls
27 Jan 2011, 1:54 PM

Endemik
3 Feb 2011, 10:39 PM
Could it be possible to reset the trial for my user as well?
I'm still new to Ext JS, and haven't figured out how to make a simple form with combos filled from XML stores and then submit the whole thing.

Thanks

modi
17 Feb 2011, 2:28 PM
Could I also request a trial reset please? Got stuck in another project and never got to try it out:(

Thanks

syntax_error
20 Feb 2011, 10:30 PM
me too please :)

thomasmckay
22 Feb 2011, 6:37 AM
I'd like to request an extension to the trial as well. It's not that I haven't been using it, it's just that I'm not convinced it's ready for $300 expense. I'd like to continue evaluating its usefulness, though.
Thanks,
Tom

lostuser
23 Feb 2011, 7:25 AM
Can I get more time with the Ext Designer... I dont used much, i just made the Car Listings, and its all... I never used a JSON before, so it took me long to made the tutorial.

bdeeley
10 Mar 2011, 3:35 PM
I downloaded the trial of Ext Designer a while back but never tried it. Now my trial period is over. Any way to reset so I can try it?

gentoo007
10 Mar 2011, 10:24 PM
Same problem here.
I download the trial of Ext Designer and comparing with another Javascript Widget. But, my trial license has expired. I'm still not sure if my work can be completed with extjs. Ext Designer prices are also quite expensive. Can you reset my trial time or can you sell the designer with lower prices?

welder_a
11 Apr 2011, 4:55 PM
I tried designer a when it was first released, just out of curiosity, now i need to try it for real. can i get a reset please.

Kortsmit
29 Apr 2011, 3:20 AM
Would it be possible to reset my trial as well? I first tried out Designer when I was merely just getting started with ExtJS. Now that I have gone through a few projects using it, I would be at a much better point to truly evaluate the product.

Melinda
4 May 2011, 9:35 AM
Can I get someone to reset the trial on the ExtDesigner? I got pulled off on another project before I finised the evaluation. I tried to uninstall/reinstall, but was not successful. Thanks!

ayunyaikko
14 Jun 2011, 5:51 PM
can i have the trial reset please? i have the same problem. and i have to finish my project soon. please help me.

A_nd_y
28 Jun 2011, 9:42 AM
me too please. The current trial period is to short for an extensive test.

wizwally
1 Aug 2011, 1:25 AM
I've downloaded it a few months ago and almost never tried, can you reset mine?

thanks.

drjamescook
4 Oct 2011, 12:03 PM
I downloaded and tried out Ext Designer before it supported the new Ext JS4. I would like an extension to my trial so I can try it with the new JS4 support. Thanks!

Rainher
15 Oct 2011, 12:12 AM
Hello,
a colleague installed Ext Designer using the only account we have on Sencha (this one - blame me) and didn't tell me.
I got around now to evaluating before purchase and saw I only have 1 day left.
Would it be possible to have a small extension, 15 days or so?

Thanks,

Luca

rosol
24 Nov 2011, 3:09 AM
Hello
How to reset trial? I'm writing a project for my master thesis and I can't finished now ;/
Please help...

michele.cacace
19 Jan 2012, 2:31 PM
Please, how can i reset my trial? I need another 30 days for finish my thesis!! please help me!

cliffy79
13 Feb 2012, 4:50 PM
Hi Sencha,

I also downloaded the trial but didn't get a chance to play with it. Can I get a reset on my trial as well?

Thanks!
-Cliff

alQemist
2 Apr 2012, 12:20 PM
I let my trial expire too without having really done a proper evaluation. Could I please get a reset ?
Thanks !

cmassieu
31 Aug 2012, 3:38 PM
Hello,

I downloaded and installed Sencha Architect a while back, but didn't really get much 'trying' done, could you please reset my evaluation period so I can get my hands on it? This time I do have the time to really test it and see if it meets my needs.

Thanks in advance.

aconran
31 Aug 2012, 4:38 PM
cmassieu -

Everyone's Sencha Architect trials were reset until Sept 12. When launching the application click on Login as a new user and then re-login. This will extend your trial until then.

mhousser
22 Oct 2012, 10:43 AM
I'd love a reset myself - wasted a couple weeks without giving Architect a spin, and then my trial is about to expire before I completed giving birth to my first 'hello world' type of simple application.. :(

Any chance you guys are still giving out trial resets, or am I too late? =)

Oh, and do trials get updates? I'd be super interested to see the improvements in 2.2, if that's coming out any time soon..

-matthew

aconran
22 Oct 2012, 12:49 PM
Trials do get updates. We are currently on the 2.1.x channel to the public.

Will de la Vega
22 Feb 2013, 11:34 AM
Hi Friends at Sencha. I have been a RIA developer for quite some years now, (Silverlight) I have been looking for a cross platform framework and tool that work on html5 and all devices and I have come to find Sencha and I am loving it. I downloaded Architect but I didnt have a chance to properly test it because I was working in another (yes, my very last silverlight project). I only had a chance to open it and play a little bit with some layouts. I really want to commit to this technology and I think architect may be the tool I can use and recommend to my clients but I need more time to try it. Please help me out by extending my trial and let me see what I can achieve with this tool that looks and feel great. In return I offer you to become a very devoted Sencha dev and also an influencer to bring more devs to the platform. I also want to be more in touch with the forums and if possible the dev team. Thanks in advance and regards. (My user name is Will de la Vega and my email is willdelavega777@gmail.com)

RiaanSA
7 Mar 2013, 5:44 PM
Hi Guys,

Could I please get an extension in my trial account for Sencha Architect.

I have not been able to really evaluate it and would like to do now while I have the time.

LibexiN
29 Apr 2013, 7:51 AM
Hi, can I have reset the trial too?

vpelc73
29 Apr 2013, 8:51 AM
LibexiN,
I was given the approval to extend your trial for 2 weeks. Please click log on as another user, and then log in as yourself again in order for it to reset on your end.

Vicki

DeAbdy
30 May 2013, 11:36 PM
Hey,

I've also not have the time to test with the sencha archtect. Can you also extend my trail, please?

vpelc73
3 Jun 2013, 1:24 PM
DeAbdy
I was given the approval to extend your trial for 2 weeks. Please click log on as another user, and then log in as yourself again in order for it to reset on your end.

esais64
26 Sep 2013, 2:08 PM
I need a reset too... please... sencha architect

vpelc73
27 Sep 2013, 4:55 AM
I was given the approval to extend your trial. Please click log in as another user, and then log in as yourself again!

Vicki

strdv
1 Oct 2013, 8:41 AM
I participate in Sencha Touch for BlackBerry 10 App Program and I had no time to finish my app until now, but the program is still ongoing. Can you renew my Sencha Architect trial, please?

vpelc73
1 Oct 2013, 10:20 AM
I was given the approval to extend your trial. Please click log in as another user, and then log in as yourself again...

aliyank
1 Oct 2013, 11:45 AM
I was given the approval to extend your trial. Please click log in as another user, and then log in as yourself again...
Hi, I have similar case as strdv, is it possible to extend my trial too, please?

vpelc73
1 Oct 2013, 12:21 PM
I was given the approval to extend your trial also. Please click log in as another user, and then log in as yourself again...

hunglu
17 Oct 2013, 10:30 PM
I also want to reset sencha architect too, pls

vpelc73
18 Oct 2013, 6:12 AM

ryehexagon
1 Nov 2013, 4:26 AM
Hi, My employer is starting to try extjs for some of our new projects. I downloaded a trial of architect, but really didn't get time to use it. Could I have my trial reset so I can test it again to see its potential before our upcoming training.

vpelc73
1 Nov 2013, 6:01 AM
Please send in email to vicki@sencha.com. I need to know what class you are attending and what dates?

vpelc73
11 Dec 2013, 6:59 PM
If you need an extension on your trial, please email vicki@sencha.com