PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Specific Bugs

mmullany
17 May 2010, 5:40 PM
Container for iPhone Bugs

tomalex0
18 May 2010, 12:30 PM
I was checking form in iphone and found some problem with combobox (Rank),in which we can select the options but text is not displayed in the box.Also the page layout is not so correct, Label related to bottom slider and enable feature are not fully seen in screen.

I scroll down to select Enable feature, after reaching bottom its then goes up which hides enable feature.

Above mentioned problems are not seen in Ipad ;)

jay@moduscreate.com
19 May 2010, 7:31 AM
Are you guys aware of the various iphone related bugs in the examples? If not, I'll post a video.

jay@moduscreate.com
19 May 2010, 7:49 AM
Instead of Stickies, why not create a sub-forum for different platforms?

abe.elias
19 May 2010, 9:59 AM
please post your findings

jay@moduscreate.com
19 May 2010, 10:50 AM
please post your findings

I am trying to as fast as I can.

tomalex0
24 May 2010, 5:51 AM
i have given fullscreen:true for tab panel so as to take 100% of screen, for me it was not working(To hide toolbars?).

artalat
19 Jun 2010, 1:41 PM
same here, fullscreen:true doesnt hide the browser toolbars. using iphone 3g 3.0

TommyMaintz
19 Jun 2010, 4:28 PM
fullscreen: true just makes the component take up all the available space. We plan yo have support for hiding the address bar in the final release.

Pablo Cabana
29 Jun 2010, 11:27 AM
Tommy, do you recomend any other method to achieve the "hiding the adress bar"?
window.scrollTo(0, 1); does not work with fullscreen layouts.

Pablo Cabana
5 Jul 2010, 6:31 AM
Tommy, no workaround for this at all? Only in the final release?
There is no way to hide the adress bar in this version (0.91) of sencha touch?

TommyMaintz
5 Jul 2010, 1:37 PM
I'm sorry, we have no solution that is ready to be released yet. Maybe in the upcoming release this thursday.

Pablo Cabana
6 Jul 2010, 4:30 AM
Thank you very much for the response Tommy. I know that it is still beta, but it looks so promising that I want use it now!! :)
I am glad to know that this feature (hiding adress bar) is in the plans, because I think it is quite important. Thanks again.

SnuSnu
9 Jul 2010, 1:29 AM
First : Sry for my bad englisch....

In iPhone 3g(iOS4) or 3GS(iOS4) or iPad the Kitchen Sink demo is displayed correct. For example the Toolbarsdemo in User Interface.
But in iPhone 4(iOS4) the toolbars have no Icons, just white containers. And the backbutton is cutted without the "arrowhead" (in all demos ).

Will this be fixed in an other Beta?

mmullany
9 Jul 2010, 9:38 AM
First : Sry for my bad englisch....

In iPhone 3g(iOS4) or 3GS(iOS4) or iPad the Kitchen Sink demo is displayed correct. For example the Toolbarsdemo in User Interface.
But in iPhone 4(iOS4) the toolbars have no Icons, just white containers. And the backbutton is cutted without the "arrowhead" (in all demos ).

Will this be fixed in an other Beta?

@SnuSnu, you must be still on the initial beta release build. This is fixed in the latest builds. I would recommend a re-download.

SnuSnu
10 Jul 2010, 12:48 AM
@SnuSnu, you must be still on the initial beta release build. This is fixed in the latest builds. I would recommend a re-download.

I have downloaded the last beta version 0.91. In this version are the display problems.

Jamie Avins
19 Jul 2010, 9:54 AM
Closing the generic bug threads for this phase of the beta. Please follow our standard Bug Forum Guidelines (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?104623-Posting-to-the-bug-forum) when posting from now on.