PDA

View Full Version : Missing Panels after export

froamer
19 May 2010, 8:53 AM
Hi, I purchased a Designer license and have spent a little time playing with it. I have designed the attached tabbed form but the panels on the Company tab within the top field set display correctly in the designer and the preview, but not when I export and browse the generated xds_index.html.

So, it is me, the Designer or Ext? My money is on me ;-)

I did get a lot of error messages from the Designer while putting this together, mainly when the design view was updating. Could this be the cause or is what I am doing just bad Ext design?

Any help greatly appreciated!

jarrednicholls
19 May 2010, 11:02 AM
Thanks for reporting this froamer. Someway, somehow, the configuration of "activeItem: 0" was added to your first Fieldset in the Company tab. This is a mystery, I do not know how it got there. I have edited the .xds file and attached a working version for you. I'm going to make a note to look into this oddity, and see if I can find a way to recreate this.

froamer
19 May 2010, 10:09 PM
Many thanks jarrednicholls. That's solved the probem. As I said, I did get a lot of error messages while building it but didn't make a note of them. Are errors logged anywhere so you can review them? If not I will make a note next time. I used duplicate, undo / redo and dragged panels around to change the hierarchy - perhaps that will help when you try to reproduce it.