Sencha Dev Meet in India

1. Sasha172
    Sasha172
    Hi,

So I just joined the group !! Great to see so many devs from India in here We should pick a day and make it a Sencha Meet India day once every now and then. Give everyone a chance to know each other, get help, come up with great ideas and more.

Lemme know if anyone thinks this sounds like a good idea

Sasha
  2. bomslang
    bomslang
    +1 Liked it.

Let me know about any Sencha Meet-Up Event.
  3. nilesh31
    nilesh31
    Hi
    I am Sencha Product Selling Partner in India. I am willing to sponsor a Sencha Meet - up if there are interesting topics and discuss. I am in a position to conduct such meetups in mumbai and pune currently.
  4. aswini.nayak
    aswini.nayak
    Wow great!!!!!! Please let me know if any plan in Hyderabad
    Thanks
  5. aswini.nayak
    aswini.nayak
    Guys who has good experiene in Ext JS - MVC (at least 1year) with total 2/3 years experience in extjs please send me your CV this id: nayakaswini78@gmail.com

Note: Position is for Hyderabad location
    Total exp: 4-5 years
    Ext JS: MVC (1Year at least)
    Ext Js: 2+ years experince
  6. findajit
    findajit
    Hi all!

Walking Tree has started a meetup group - Sencha-India Group - http://www.meetup.com/Sencha-India-Group/ which you shall join. They have plans to conduct regular Sencha meetups in different cities across India. Please join the group and start participating in planning the next meetup location, topics, and more.

Cheers
    Ajit
  7. findajit
    findajit
    Hi all!

Walking Tree has started a meetup group - Sencha-India Group - http://www.meetup.com/Sencha-India-Group/ which you shall join. They have plans to conduct regular Sencha meetups in different cities across India. Please join the group and start participating in planning the next meetup location, topics, and more.

Cheers
    Ajit

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar