Hi, here comes the first upgrade:
Following was done:
- stopUpload() and abort action are now synchronous.
- uploadstopping event removed.
- allow_close_on_upload config parameter and respective getter/setter added.
- upload_autostart config parameter and respective getter/setter added.
- now user can add files during upload process.
Is it possible to create as many upload process as there are files?
I wonder if it's a good idea, but we can see that on gmail, yahoo mail, etc... I think It could be cool :p
It's not a request,... only a suggestion ;)
It's for all who cannot or don't want to use my UploadForm.
The only thing I'm missing is (optional) progress info.
Keep on! =D>=D>=D>
First, great work - close to being a masterpiece. When using the Aero theme, the inner panel shows with scrollbars... switching to the gray theme (as on your demo page) or any other theme does fix the problem.
Possible to fix it up so that it works across all themes?
I have no scrollbars even using aero theme, but I think I know what's the reason of those scrollbars showed in your screenshoot. Find createProgressBar method in the Ext.ux.UploadDialog.js and change Ext.ux.ProgressBar style from 'width: 100%' to 'width: auto'.