Crashing when trying to display a complex grid
Designer version tested:Operating System:Framework:Description:
- Ext Designer has allowed me to create this complicated grid, but it's now crashing whenever I try to click on the form. I don't know what's causing it. (I have copied this complex component out of another project which has about 10 forms in it)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- Alas I tried to reproduce it and it won't happen, but my existing form, which is part of a large project, is now crashing Designer when I click on it (and I can't post that whole project, so I've copied the offending grid into a new project, using a text editor, for you to test). I was "duplicating" fields in my large project, so perhaps that has caused it? I can't afford to trash the whole (more detailed) form and start again, so I need to find out why this is crashing Designer, so that I can hopefully fix it up in notepad and reopen the project.
The result that occurs instead:
- A grid that doesn't crash Ext Designer :-)
Screenshot(s) or Video:
- Program hangs for several minutes, progressively eating up memory until about 300,000KB is reached.
Debugging already done:
- attached is the crash message and a picture of the the project (which it successfully exports) in a browser window, as well as the XDS project file.
- I tried to see if there were duplicate class names in notepad (like MyBooleanColumn1, etc) which there were (no doubt because I was duplicating them), so I renamed them so that they were unique. This made no difference.