How to store data using ajax request into local storage?
I am a new user to sencha.
Right now I am showing data into list using ajax request but I want to store that data from ajax request to localstorage so, everytime I do not have to fetch particular data from the file.
Data is stored into json file.
Any help would be appreciated.
How to retrieve data using ajax request or local storage
Am new to sencha and just started working with sencha architect 2, I went through the docs about loading data using store, model, ajax and local storage but yet am not able to get it exactly..My question may look pretty simple but pls bear it and answer step by step:
1. I designed a simple login page like(Views):
-Login // tab1
-Mytextfield1 // Username
-tap onmybuttontap1 // Login button
-abc label // should display error if both textbox left empty
-Menu // tab2
-item tpl // not able to edit the default list then saw example giving local storage using model,store and ajax request but am not clear about it...
-MyMap2 // which displays google maps API is required...
1. Navigation view doesn't provide default back button
2. When first list is pressed, it should navigate to next page comprising of another three or five list //// tab2
3. When username and password field left empty and clicked login tap should display an error in label
4. Finally how to retrieve data from sql server 2005 using ajax request then local storage using store and model...
Please bear it and try to answer me, i have also attached zip if possible try to modify it..
Thanks in advance!!!