Livegrid causes "Invalid Argument" error in IE, FF works
To reproduce the issue, please follow these steps:
1) Expand the attached zip file.
2) In livegrid.html, Replace the text "** Enter url **" for a server url that you can use and that'll return json.
3) Serve up livegrid.html through an app server. Use this text as the json returned from the server:
A few other questions about Livegrid:
1) I see the client times out if the server takes longer than 30 sec or so (my server timeout setting is much more).
Is there some configuration i can change so that the client keeps waiting for a server response for much longer?
2) Is there any upper limit on how many records the Livegrid can handle? I mean, will I get the same performance for 100k records as for 10k records assuming the same server performance?
Thanks in advance, any info will be appreciated.
Customizing / Configuring Ext.ux.Livegrid
Hey people of ExtJS,
We have a requirement to implement live/endless/pageless/etc.. scrolling for the table (grid), where our clients can select rows [ checkboxes ], rows would have custom tooltips, etc..
We are now looking at Ext Livegrid and jQuery jqGrid. We like both, but the final choice would depend on how easy it is to have it fit our requirements.
Any suggestions on how to customize / configure Ext Livegrid? ( checkboxes, tooltips, etc.. ).
P.S. Browsed through the wiki (http://wiki.ext-livegrid.com/) could not find the answer, hence falling back to the community support. thank you.