Use of QuickTip leads to empty tooltips
Version(s) of Ext GWT
3.0 Release Candidate
Browser versions and OS
(and desktop environment, if applicable)
All running on running on Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32-bit)
- Internet Explorer Version 8.0.7601.17514
- FireFox 11
- Google Chrome 18.0.1025.152 m
On the Basic Grid example @ http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examp...lace:basicgrid
When you hover with the mouse over a value in the "Change" column a tooltip is displayed showing the value (using the QuickTip - which we now also use in our own application)
When you hover over the value in that "Change" column and before the tooltip is displayed move the mouse over
- a value in another column that has no tooltip
- or over a column header
you get an empty tooltip.
Hovering over a value of the "Change" column of course is a trigger to show a tooltip.
But, it looks as if mouse moves afterwards are NOT detected until the tooltip is shown.
And at the moment of showing the tooltip, there's no "qtip" attribute found for the element under the mouse pointer, so the tooltip is shown but its content is empty.
Production mode as well as development mode
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Open your browser and navigate to http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examp...lace:basicgrid
- Hover over a value in the "Change" column and wait for the tooltip to appear
- Hover over another value in the "Change" column and quickly move the mouse to another column (not having tooltips or the column header)
No tooltip appears
An empty tooltip
Basic Grid example
Debugging already done