Yet there is some room for improvements. Also could you put it on github, then people can do pull requests for bugfixes?
Bug (Firefox, extjs 4.1.0-rc3):
Removing single item visually removes all items, yet it does not. Steps to reproduce:
- Select 3 items in the field.
- Click outside the field to hide dropdown list.
- Click [x] on individual item to remove it. Observe: all items removed from field.
- Click on field trigger. Observe: all 3 items still selected in the dropdown list.
- Select 4th item. Observe: all 4 items appear in the field.
Keyboard support similar to BoxSelect
- Down - expand dropdown list
- Esc - collapse dropdown list
- make cursor visible in the field as in BoxSelect
- make text visible in the field while typing
- Typing test in the field - expand dropdown list and filter by entered text
- Down/Up in dropdown list - move cursor up/down in the list
- Space (or Enter) - select/unselect item in dropdown list (Enter may be more natural)
I'm also testing in IE7 and I ran JSLint on your code and found a bunch of trailing commas that cause this to not work in IE. Is it possible to remove all of the trailing commas and run through JSLint? My ide has a built in jslint, but here is an online one you can try:
Also, the padding is a bit off in IE7 and I will post some screen shots shortly...
Components laid out using vbox jump upwards about 20px towards your combobox when an item is selected in the combobox. Maybe its a css issue with your combo or maybe an event isnt being fired to resize layout?
Excellent and thanks! Is it possible to add the following feature?