!= Selector (not equals) doesn't work
Ext version tested: Browser versions tested against: Description:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Query a form panel for fields that do not match an attribute
The result that was expected:
- var results = form.query("field[inputType!='hidden']");
The result that occurs instead:
- an array with all the fields that are not inputType "hidden"
- returns an array of only the fields with inputType "hidden"
- in other words the same as :
- var results = form.query("field[inputType='hidden']");