Am I able to use an external Js resource in Sencha Native app?
Architect Build tested:Project Type:Description:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- I've created a very simple native app using Sencha Architect/Sencha Touch 2.1. I added a JS Resource. The JS file only declares a global variable. I find that I can access the variable in the JS resource if I bring up the app in a browser. If I create a native app and try to bring up the variable value (through a message box or something similar), I find that the variable is inaccessible. Is it possible to access an external JS resource code in a native app?
The result that was expected:
- Create a simple application with a JS Resource that contains a global variable with a string value.
- Use something like a message box to display the variable value.
- Create a native app and try the application in the iOS simulator (or on your iPad or iPhone).
The result that occurs instead:
- I expect to be able to use a JS resource.
- Unable to use the JS resource