Disabled com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.Slider still responds to user interaction.
Version(s) of Ext GWT
Ext GWT 3.0.1, 3.0.3-SNAPSHOT
Browser versions and OS
(and desktop environment, if applicable)
- Internet Explorer 9, Windows 7
- Firefox 16.0.2, Windows 7
- Chrome 23.0.1271.64 m, Windows 7
A disabled slider is still responding to user interaction: the slider updates in different ways depending on the style of interaction. Dragging the slider still works in a the disabled state. Clicking anywhere on the guiding gutter consistently generates events, but visually only updates the slider's position erratically.
Both development mode, as well as production mode
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Layout a Slider on a tool bar, position the tool bar in a panel
- Programatically disable the Slider at creation time, with slider.setEnabled(false); or slider.disable();
- Open app in browser, verify the disabled state by observing the washed-out color scheme of the slider
- Interact with the slider's drag handle, by dragging or by clicking anywhere on the slider's guiding gutter
The slider should not respond to any user interaction.
The slider does respond.
Screenshot or video
Debugging already done