Grid Column Resizing Problem in Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m
Ext version tested: Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m (Windows 97)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When displaying a grid (especially the infinite grid), resizing column headers does not cause the data columns to resize
The result that was expected:
- Launch the infinite grid sample from the SDK examples (extjs-4.2.0/examples/grid/infinite-scroll.html) in Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m (possibly other versions). Resize the column headers
The result that occurs instead:
- The column header and the width of the data column should be the same.
HELPFUL INFORMATION Screenshot or Video:Attachment 41067
- If you make the header column smaller than the longest data item, the data column will not shrink to match the header. Instead of getting an ellipsis indicating data truncation, all of the data will be displayed.