Sencha touch 2.2 alpha iOS home screen detected as a webview
Ext version tested: Browser versions tested against: Description:
When I require 'Ext.device.Connection' and 'Ext.device.Device' to use the function Ext.device.Connection.isOnline(), it works fine in iOS safari (and on Android), but if I add the app to the home screen I get an error "e is undefined in e.online" in file Ext.device.connection.Sencha in the function onConnectionChange.
The problem is that the home screen app is detected as a webview, and since it's not a phonegap app it's detected as a sencha webview.
But it is not a webview, you can't use the sencha device files... The app will get stuck on launcher...
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- Require 'Ext.device.Connection' and 'Ext.device.Device'
- Call Ext.device.Connection.isOnline()
- Add the app to home screen on iOS
The result that occurs instead:
- Get the navigator.onLine telling you if the device is online or not
- A js error since it's detecting a webview instead of a safari app