Automatic updates to Windows 7 and 2008R2 for IE10 went out this past Tuesday. Without a date from Sencha it makes it very hard for me to determine weather we fix this ourselves or wait for you guys to fix it. Unlike many here, our solution is installed on-prem for our customer's sites, we don't host, so we need to deploy this out as a service pack as quickly as possible to them.
New non-security content:
- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB2718695)
Classification: High Priority, Non-Security, Update Rollups
Target platforms: Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
Approximate file sizes:
Description: Internet Explorer 10 is fast and fluid, and lets your websites shine and perform just like native apps on your PC.
- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems update: ~ 88942KB
- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 update: ~ 88942KB
- Fast. Internet Explorer 10 harnesses the untapped power of your PC, delivering pages full of vivid graphics, smoother video, and interactive content.
- Easy. Experience the web the way you want to with pinned sites, built-in Spellcheck, and seamless integration with your PC running Windows 7.
- Safer. Improved features like SmartScreen Filter and Tracking Protection let you be more aware of threats to your PC and your privacy.