conjoon 0.1RC2 Release Announcements
We are proud to announce the second release candidate of conjoon 0.1 (conjoon 0.1RC2). This RC focuses on bug fixes, Ext 3.1 integration and security enhancements, and should be the last candidate for the next stable release.
Here's a list of notable fixes/enhancements that made it into this release:
[Email module - backend]
- fixed an issue where protocol would get overwritten on account update
- fixed: sending emails would not consider the configured port for the outgoing
[Email module - client]
- fixed a critical issue where the state of a panel would not be saved when
deactivating this panel (closes #369)
- fixed a possible security hole that could occur if relative links are used
in feed items (closes #371)
[Feeds module - backend]
- fixed an issue that would break importing/adding feeds when a call to
"getLastDateModified()" from Zend_Feed_Reader on the specific resource would
return NULL (closes #370)
[Feeds module - client]
- fixed an issue where the dialog would not be closable after an error occured
on the server during adding a feed (see #370)
[Twitter module - client]
- fixed an issue where the local Twitter account store would not be updated
with the most recent values after data has been successfully submitted to the
server (closes #361)
Please download and test this release candidate, and report any issues found. A stable release is expected next week. In case of critcal issues we will continue producing weekly RCs. Downloads and further information is available at http://www.conjoon.org/downloads. See also the most recent installation/upgrade guide at http://wiki.conjoon.org/wiki/Users/Guide/Installation.
conjoon 0.1RC3 release announcements
Thanks for the feedback @Palastanga :)
In the meantime, we have released conjoon 0.1RC3. This RC focuses on issues we came across during tests on various systems, and we want to thank Marc Steinert and Johannes Hahn for providing us with detailed bug reports.
Notable changes from the changelog:
[Email module - client]
- fixed an issue where the EmailAccountWizard would be opened twice if no email accounts are available due to reserved method name "onShow()"
[Twitter module - backend]
- fixed an issue where reading out Tweets from a newly imported account with no Tweets yet would trigger an error
- removed debug code that would trigger an error in other browsers than FF
Release announcements and download options can be found at http://www.conjoon.org
conjoon demo is available
I've had finally the time to set up a demo.
The demo's purpose is to give you a first glance of the features of conjoon. Therefore,
- you can only use one preconfigured email account
- only the latest 10 emails from this preconfigured account will be fetched every time you check for new messages
- you can't edit, add or remove email accounts
- an additional signature will be attached to each message you send from the demo
The demo is available at http://demo.conjoon.org. Please visit http://www.conjoon.org/demo for further instructions and informations.
conjoon 0.1.3.2 available
The 0.1.3 series of conjoon is available and it brings you security/bug fixes along with new features. We have introduced internal DownloadManagement in 0.1.3 which will be responsible for scheduling downloads. We are now back working on the 0.2 release. Make sure you check out the demo, always featuring the latest release at http://demo.conjoon.org
@mario & @jay
Thanks for the feedback guys, it's much appreciated. Every code needs to be polished from now and then, and time is the only limited resource there is.