Search Type: Posts; User: nzosig
Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.
finally it works. The initial situation in short way:
Got a SAP WAS 6.20 with non-unicode after developing on a SAP 4.7 unicode system.
IE shows no umlauts (
I didn't bring the solution by adding the click-event to work. So I used a solution who fires afteredit - event almost like your code but firing afteredit. After that I make a case differentiation by...
I am sorry, all I got is "chColumn.on is not a function" - any help is welcome.
28 Jul 2008 11:15 AM
I discovered that FF changes the codepage when sending an Ajax request to utf-8, just for the request, I think. IE doesn't, although the codepage selection is set to "automatic" in both browsers. ...
I will try to get some more informations from our system administrators. We are using a xml-string for getting the data from the database. As I know it is a SAP WAS 6.20. I developed the AJAX (EXT) -...
thank you for this solution. But I have some problems with capitalized german umlauts. Can you tell me how to solve this, because I have no possibility to change the server environment...
26 Jul 2008 12:51 AM
Thanks a lot, jsakalos. In fact I found that is the only way to solve the problem. It works almost fine, I am using the Ext.util.Utf8 extension, but I have to struggle with some german umlauts, i.e....
22 Jul 2008 6:36 AM
I stuck almost in the same problem. I have to work with an ISO-8859-1 Web Application Server and it is not scheduled to change that. I developed my application (a simple grid, 2 simple...
I am very interested in your project Ext4SAP as I am using Ext for building frontend interfaces with a SAP WAS 6.40. By now the SAP-WAS is only used for delivering the needed data as...
Results 1 to 9 of 9