Search Type: Posts; User: slmckenzie
Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.
25 Mar 2013 10:53 AM
sencha app build testing
22 Mar 2013 5:27 PM
Take a look at my posts above. I had to add the "//<debug>" block into the app.js file after upgrading. I then had a typo in it, so it didn't work properly. Once I fixed the typo, all was good!
Hopefully this is an easy solution. Unfortunately, I've spent way too long dealing with it, and it seems like I'm just overlooking the solution. :(
Basically, I have a tab panel with a set of...
9 Mar 2013 10:43 PM
Found it! By, what a pain in the arse though........
Back in a previous post, I mentioned that upgrading the app to 2.1.1 caused app.js to not add the following block of code to the top of the...
9 Mar 2013 6:47 PM
I just did quite a bit of testing, and I can't seem to figure out where the heck it's blowing up in the build process! I compared everything that seemed like it would be of relevance between my...
6 Mar 2013 7:16 AM
Thank you for that info. I'm glad to know I wasn't going crazy, seeing it building in the additional subfolder!
I tried your suggestion of generating a new app, and then...
4 Mar 2013 2:03 PM
I've been working with Sencha Touch 2.0 for awhile, and have had a framework set up and functioning during that time. Recently I attempted to upgrade to 2.1.1, to align it with the newest available...
4 Jan 2013 8:16 PM
I've got a number of select fields in a form that need to be filled out. However, each field contains a list of selections that may not encompass all available options. If the user needs to select...
28 Dec 2012 7:59 AM
I made a new thread in the Q&A forum, and they're looking to reopen it and take a look at it.
26 Dec 2012 5:48 PM
Great, thanks! I did some testing around by hopping back and forth between Safari and Chrome, and noticed a difference in the amount of "translate3d" that was happening between the two. I know that...
24 Dec 2012 2:39 PM
I'm a bit confused. I've spent countless hours with this, and haven't found a solution for it yet. I've come across a few various bug reports in the forums, but they've been closed with no action...
19 Dec 2012 7:38 AM
I know this thread is marked as closed, and that the problem couldn't be reproduced. But I'm running into the exact same problem on my app.
Further, I verified that it happens on the Kitchen...
16 Nov 2012 7:23 AM
So, I eventually gave up and started completely over from scratch again. I followed the "Getting Started" app, and built it up from there (previously I had included the entire SDK package, vs....
15 Nov 2012 10:37 AM
I'll try to address your various parts of your message individually. Hopefully we can get it all figured out in the end!
You're right, I misspoke. I didn't have the model "require"d...
15 Nov 2012 10:02 AM
I wrestled through SVN on the Mac and got it taken care of, so that all folder names were now singular. Still running into the same problem. But, at least I'm working on the right track towards...
15 Nov 2012 9:40 AM
One thing I realized I did was that I had the names of all the folders as plural. Example, "controllers", "modes", "stores", and "views", etc. Is this an issue? Do the names of the folders NEED to...
15 Nov 2012 9:08 AM
I *think* I spelled it the same everywhere. I looked, and couldn't find where I had put Animal instead of Animals. Could you point me to the direction where I did that (I've looked at the...
15 Nov 2012 6:59 AM
For both of you that recommended that the model needs to be 'require'd somewhere, either in app.js, or in the store, etc., I will take a closer look at that and see if that gets rid of that warning....
14 Nov 2012 8:28 PM
Back in ST 1.0, I had a great interface that I developed for my Capstone project. Everything worked wonderfully, and I was good to go. Fast forward to a year later, and I am attempting to make a...
Results 1 to 19 of 19