Search Type: Posts; User: Dave.Sanders
Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.
28 Nov 2009 8:34 AM
The application is a content management system where I'm trying to pull in the template page, which is fully described HTML, including stylesheets, etc, and replace key portions of the template with...
28 Nov 2009 8:11 AM
I'm using ext 3.0.3 and MIF 2.0.1
28 Nov 2009 7:38 AM
Ok having an issue, and found a possible bug.
I'm running into a "cache is null" error when I try to do the following:
1. Open a window that includes a managed IFrame Panel
27 Nov 2009 3:08 PM
Hmm, don't see that in Firebug. But I did find:
assuming you mean that MIFPanel is the panel I created.
27 Nov 2009 3:01 PM
Cool, thanks for the help.
I have the panel working now - turned out I had an unrelated bug. However, what's the best method for updating the iframe inside the panel with new HTML?
27 Nov 2009 1:44 PM
Ok, I'm missing something, and I feel like an for asking this because I either am not searching for the right terms, or I'm looking in the wrong places. But:
I want to be able to create an...
23 Nov 2009 10:03 AM
Another nit to pick:
It would be very helpful if you included the newStartYear as one of the outputs for the aftermonthchange event. My issue was that I need both the new start month and the new...
23 Nov 2009 9:16 AM
I saw this in the revision notes:
- give eventdates tooltips more priority or merge them with the today/holidays tooltips (suggested by RuiDC)
Maybe its just me, but its not behaving this...
22 Nov 2009 9:45 AM
Ran into this today:
I have the datepickerplus in a panel that gets cleared out (the datepicker is part of a control I have built with several other fields) and datepicker fails in its...
20 Nov 2009 1:16 PM
A quick suggestion:
I'm using the datepickerplus to display three months on my page and then when the user clicks a date, I want to bring up a context menu to allow them to do something on that...
First, what other changes? This code is working fine afaik, my arrays are making it to the backend just fine.
Second, apologies, I didn't look in .7 yet, mainly because I've been moving ahead with...
Below are some changes to the RequestDataConvertor that will allow it to pass in arrays from the JS back to the methods. Arrays get converted into a List<object> type. There...
Heh, well then I think that answers that question... :)
I haven't messed with my Json.net in a while on my current project, using this code so I haven't run into it yet. Probably a minor tweak to...
Yeah, I don't know that I've ever used the one from the zip - I've always used 0.6.
If you search back through the posts here in this thread, I uploaded a newer version (consider it a fork for...
Oh, and as far as I know - the version that's in this thread is the latest - I don't know if anyone updated the zips for the example routers, they aren't really maintained the same way the rest of...
Which exact version are you trying to use? The one that is attached on the first post from evan, the one from the download page, or the one that I posted up later on in the thread with a bunch of...
I can probably do it either way - because I'm catching all errors in a common controller class and altering them before sending them along. I could probably manage it so that I change them over to...
Well, I think it should be there, they should at least specify an optional data element. I personally think an optional, non-default data attribute wouldn't kill anything. Its helpful if you need...
On number of params not matching, I will test again - my js side is in flux and I might have missed it.
Speaking of error handling, I have a simple suggestion to add an optional param of Data to...
Hey there, I've been using (and modifying) the traditional ASP.Net router for a while now, but am doing a new MVC project so I grabbed your code. One struggle I had, who's resolution might be useful...
Excellent - thanks Kim!
I'll try to find the other thread about the real central repo that was going to be set up and see if that happened. In the meantime, use Kim's file and we can figure out...
Sure, but there was a lot more to Slate than just color changes.
Well, I've apparently screwed the pooch on the github. I removed it from github because there was going to be another repository set up for contrib files, and then today when I went to go through my...
Ah thanks. That would have worked too. Oh well.
17 Sep 2009 7:54 AM
I needed the same thing and created a UX to handle it today, if you are interested.
Results 1 to 25 of 120