Search Type: Posts; User: cwelk
Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.
I've found the reason and a solution that works for me.
After the title animation ends the translateX property should be reverted to 0 and the left property should be set to the value translateX...
When building with sencha cmd (i'm using 3.0.2), I've noticed following errror:
2 Nov 2012 5:45 AM
Direct Installation on Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1.2) worked. (haven't tried google play)
2 Nov 2012 3:06 AM
With the current Sencha CMD 184.108.40.206 I no longer can produce my reported errror. (I also upgraded my JDK to SE 7u9)
Android packaging now works, and the androidAPILevel config as a string doesn't...
5 Oct 2012 4:06 AM
One more thing:
I first had to change "androidAPILevel":"15", to "androidAPILevel":15, in order to get by the following error:
"Attribute minSdkVersion in AndroidManifest.xml must be an...
5 Oct 2012 3:32 AM
When having UTF-8 localization strings in the required JS Files, Sencha Cmd outputs ANSI, which leads to broken Umlauts (ä,ö,ü) etc.
Since we are planning on releasing the app also in french and...
5 Oct 2012 3:21 AM
When trying to package my Sencha Touch 2.1RC1 app for Android on Windows 7 (x64), I get the following Error Window "stbuild.exe doesn't work anymore":
However packaging a native iOS app...
Results 1 to 8 of 8