Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    petko.ivanov is on a distinguished road

in the terminology of that method call: When children (1) are added, they will actually become visible immediately after the add (so events are needed). Their children(2) however are still invisible (as their parents=marked with 1) are still collapsed. That's what i meant.
    If at a later point in time, the 1 get expanded, the nodes underneath (marked with 2) will show fine (even though at the time of insertion no events were generated for them).
    let me pm you my number if u want to discuss offline.
    -->

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

In a treestore nothing is collapsed or expanded or anything. You cannot think like this if you want to fix issues. I dont have time to discuss this any further, but you need to see the treestore on its own and not coupled to a widget, that may only render some of the items that are part of the store.
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    petko.ivanov is on a distinguished road

i was using the terms collapse/ expand to describe the visual state of the tree.
    I _HAVE_ fix the problem for myself, confirmed by me and users in multiple browsers. My secondary hope was to share this with a handful of others suffering from similar symptoms.
    If any users want to try it, pm me. At this point, nothing more i can do.
    -->

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

A treestore has no visual state. I think you are not understanding it. Only because something is not yet displaying the data inside the store, does not mean the data is not needed or your application does not need to know the correct state.
    -->