Basically what I am doing is similar to the carousel in function. Because of this I am using an Ext.util.Scroller since it handles the swiping left to right and right to left for the carousel.

Issue #1:

I have tested the swiping left to right and vise versa out and it works perfectly without errors in Chrome 5.x, FireFox 3.5, a 2.1 Android Emulator instance, and a first gen iPod Touch. The Safari debug console on my iPod Touch shows no errors. However, I cannot get it to work on my actual Android device (Sprint HTC Hero running 2.1 Android). I should also point out that the Carousel example doesn't run on my Android device or iPod. Is there anything that would prevent it from running an actual Android device but allow it to run on pretty much everything else? Anything I should double check?

Issue #2:
Above I said the swiping back and forth works on my iPod Touch. However, I cannot scroll the page vertically. I can scroll vertically on everything else I test, even the actual Android device. Once again, any direction I should go in to debug this?

UPDATE #1
It seems that the TouchEventManager is getting in the way of normal scrolling. On line 148 e.preventDefault() is called and that blocks the default scroll behavior on the iPod. Commenting that line out scrolling works properly. I don't think that is a "good" solution though. Any thoughts?

If you would like to see it in action you can visit the mobile version of the site: http://173.203.69.220:61110/

U: demo1
P: account

It will load the mobile version of the site if your user agent contains android, ipad, iphone, or ipod. Note* If you change your user agent in chrome it will think it is a touch device and the events won't fire while using your mouse. However, if you don't change the user agent then the mobile version of the site won't load...you will get the desktop browser version. Seems to work in FireFox anyway so maybe try that?!?

Looking for any direction...

Thanks,

_eb