Ext JS Premium Member jonathanv's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jonathanv is on a distinguished road

Question Javascript errors not showing in Firebug console?

Javascript errors not showing in Firebug console?

Hi there,

I've started having a problem with javascript errors not showing up in the Firebug console in Ext applications. The errors show up in the Firefox Error Console, but not in the Firebug console? Has anyone experienced this before?

I've tried Firefox 2.0.0.4 and 2.0.0.5, latest Firebug (1.05), reinstalling Firefox, starting with a fresh profile.... and nothing seems to fix it.

And yes, "Show Javascript Errors" is selected in Firebug .

Thanks in advance for any help,
    -Jonathan.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Does your install of firebug track XHR's?

Vote Rating

Yep

Vote Rating

It seems to only be affecting certain errors. I have Person record, which has an error when executing the name method. When I execute it in Firebug, the error shows up in the Firefox Error console, but not in Firebug.

It appears that it's not showing errors generated from commands executed in the console....

-Jonathan.

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Weird. have you posted in the firebug forums about this?

Vote Rating
    Skeleton is on a distinguished road

I also had a similar experience with Firebug. In my case, the Firebug on my development image (VMware virtual machine) started not to show errors but the Firebug on my host machine succesfully shows the errors. Uninstalling/reinstalling Firefox+Firebug solved the problem. Not a creative solution but it worked
    "In Ext, we trust!"
    huseyint.com

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton View Post
    I also had a similar experience with Firebug. In my case, the Firebug on my development image (VMware virtual machine) started not to show errors but the Firebug on my host machine succesfully shows the errors. Uninstalling/reinstalling Firefox+Firebug solved the problem. Not a creative solution but it worked
    usually works in all microsoft product problems.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar