Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    navi75 is on a distinguished road

Default GXT 2.1.1 ComboBox Field Binding does not work

GXT 2.1.1 ComboBox Field Binding does not work

With GXT 2.0.1 and GWT 1.7 my ComboBox Field binding to my Java enum object is working good.

As soon as i upgraded to GXT 2.1.1 with GWT 1.7 my ComboBox field binding to my Java enum object does not work.

As i click the right hand side ComboBox arrow button it only displays the first value and does not display the list of all the values in my Java enum object.

I have downgraded to GXT 2.0.1 with GWT 1.7 for now in order make the ComboBox field binding work.

Is there any issue with the GXT 2.1.1 ComboBox field binding? Did someone face similar issue with GXT 2.1.1?

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

As i click the right hand side ComboBox arrow button it only displays the first value and does not display the list of all the values in my Java enum object.
    combo.setTriggerAction(TriggerAction.ALL);

Vote Rating
    chalu is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by navi75 View Post
    With GXT 2.0.1 and GWT 1.7 my ComboBox Field binding to my Java enum object is working good.
    Hmm, I never knew this was possible, that is binding a Combo to an enum, please how is it done. This will save me from having to build ddatabase objects for stuff like "Gender". Any sample code, is it in the GXT examples ??

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    reecegwt is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    combo.setTriggerAction(TriggerAction.ALL);

Setting this still did not fix,And this issue happens only in IE, all other browsers are ok.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Than there might be another issue. Do you have a testcase implementing EntryPoint that shows your problem?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    habib.maa99 is on a distinguished road

onkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    reecegwt is on a distinguished road

we found the issue was with the response time (using RPC), if we have a long list, it does not work, smaller lists is ok, but still wondering how was that working on other browsers and not on IE