22 Mar 2011 12:07 PM #11
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- St. Louis, MO
- Vote Rating
Some of you have noticed that I just pushed some changes to GitHub. Changes:
- Added getView method to return the underlying DataView (notice how ExtJS4 is using DataView now too?)
- Added bindStore method to bind a Store to the underlying DataView
- Added getStore method to get the Store of the underlying DataView
- Added getRow method to get the row node (not Element) based on passed index OR Record
- Adds/removes "x-grid-row-dirty" CSS to each row if the corresponding Record is marked dirty or not
- Adds/removes "x-grid-cell-dirty" CSS to each cell if the corresponding Record is marked dirty or not
I need to write up another forum post for a plugin I have made real quick for this grid panel. Editable?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager
http://www.JSONPLint.com - Source to lint your JSONP!
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.