Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Bumped up to version 1.3 with refactoring of the getting of row and column indexes.

Before it was bubbling up the DOM searching for a CSS class for a match. I now use the getAttribute function which makes it so much simpler and faster.

I also went through and commented the Ext.ux.TouchGridPanel.js file. I'm not good at commenting as I go but here you are!
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    tomalex0 will become famous soon enough

Hi

could we get an option to show/hide option for Headers, so that we could implement a delete Column for the grid.

If click some edit button the "Delete" column will show and we could delete each row.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    MikeTorra is on a distinguished road

Default scrolling problem

scrolling problem

Hi Mitchell,

You mentioned an issue that you resolved with scrolling. I am having a similar problem, can you explain what your issue was and how you fixed it?

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tomalex0 View Post
    Hi

could we get an option to show/hide option for Headers, so that we could implement a delete Column for the grid.

If click some edit button the "Delete" column will show and we could delete each row.
    I have created two new functions in the class... hideColumn and showColumn. All you have to do is pass the index of the column:

Code:
    grid.hideColumn(2);
    grid.showColumn(2);
    Github has been updated!

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTorra View Post
    Hi Mitchell,

You mentioned an issue that you resolved with scrolling. I am having a similar problem, can you explain what your issue was and how you fixed it?
    The issue for me was that the rows were not scrolling. When I first started off, nothing was scrolling so I had to instantiate my own instance of Ext.util.Scroller to the rows (and not the headers).

What is your issue?

Vote Rating

Bumped to version 1.4 as I added editing. Execute the enableEdit function and a column will appear with a red delete button on the right side. Click of this button will open a Sheet component to confirm.

Also have a couple small sort icons. Will probably make them bigger.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    jmjava is on a distinguished road

Mitchell,

Great job, I just added the sample code to a simple PhoneGap project and it works great in the simulator!

I have been trying to tweak the code that creates the scroller to enable horizontal scrolling but have not had any luck.

I tried the obvious

horizontal : true,

any ideas on how to add horizontal scrolling? My application would need to scroll the headers and data horizontally (and the data vertically) is this possible?

If you could give me some pointers I would volunteer to add this functionality to the work you have.

thanks again. John

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jedihua is on a distinguished road

Great job! I'm wondering which method should I use to get the row index and the rowData. The selectionchange method dont work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jedihua is on a distinguished road

Hi, Mitchell:

I'm wondering if you could give me some hint on how to trigger a event when I select one single row in a GridPanel. For example: I want to display the id of that row.

Thanks

Vote Rating

I'm sorry, been working hard on the contest. It was working in a previous version. I will have to look at the logic of event firing.