Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jedihua is on a distinguished road

That's ok. I'll see if I can figure it out. Good luck on the contest!!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    edeandrea is on a distinguished road

I did notice that the row/column data does not line up properly on Android 2.2. I can send some screenshots if you would like.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by edeandrea View Post
    I did notice that the row/column data does not line up properly on Android 2.2. I can send some screenshots if you would like.
    Please do because I just checked on my Android 2.2 phone and it all lines up.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Here are the screenshots. I am using an HTC Droid Incredible and this is against whatever your latest build is out on github as of yesterday afternoon.
    Attached Images

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Also 1 other note - I just tried it using the Android emulator with a 2.2 AVD & I see the exact same result that I do on my device.

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

This problem had to do with the column renderers. Take them out and it works. I will look into this.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Yes that did the trick.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by edeandrea View Post
    Yes that did the trick.
    Good. I plan on going through the code to see if I can clean things up to work better with ST 1.0.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I appreciate the help

Ext User
    Vote Rating

One other thing I noticed. If the content scrolls off the screen horizontally, you can scroll the data but the header does not scroll with it so you have no idea what the columns off the screen are.