1. #1
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    36
    Vote Rating
    0
    PHANTOMIAS is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Question Desktop Safari -> No pinch gesture

    Desktop Safari -> No pinch gesture


    Hello!

    I have a multi-touch display and all events works in this demo
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/touch/e...s/kitchensink/
    except the pinch gesture.

    The problem is, that pinching with two fingers the whole content of the website will be zoomed in/out. Is it possible to avoid this behavior? 1-2 weeks ago I read on an official Apple website that it is possible to avoid this, but I can not find it anymore. So, is it possible that I can enable this, so I can see in this demo (Events) the pinch gesture on a desktop webkit based browser?

    Best Regards PHANTOMIAS

  2. #2
    jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Frederick MD, NYC, DC
    Posts
    16,353
    Vote Rating
    79
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOMIAS View Post
    Hello!

    I have a multi-touch display and all events works in this demo
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/touch/e...s/kitchensink/
    except the pinch gesture.

    The problem is, that pinching with two fingers the whole content of the website will be zoomed in/out. Is it possible to avoid this behavior? 1-2 weeks ago I read on an official Apple website that it is possible to avoid this, but I can not find it anymore. So, is it possible that I can enable this, so I can see in this demo (Events) the pinch gesture on a desktop webkit based browser?

    Best Regards PHANTOMIAS
    for pinch events, i would try the iPhone simulator or the direct hardware.

  3. #3
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    36
    Vote Rating
    0
    PHANTOMIAS is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Apple iPad is working. But I want to get it running in webkit desktop browser.

  4. #4
    jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Frederick MD, NYC, DC
    Posts
    16,353
    Vote Rating
    79
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOMIAS View Post
    Apple iPad is working. But I want to get it running in webkit desktop browser.
    Yeah - what you're asking for is an APPLE to WEBKIT issue, not a sencha touch issue.

  5. #5
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    36
    Vote Rating
    0
    PHANTOMIAS is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Does it support desktop browser? So is this a setting I have to make or or isn't this supported by Sencha?

  6. #6
    jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Frederick MD, NYC, DC
    Posts
    16,353
    Vote Rating
    79
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOMIAS View Post
    Does it support desktop browser? So is this a setting I have to make or or isn't this supported by Sencha?
    Dude, this is *not* a sencha touch issue. Go to any website with safari on an mac that supports pinch on a trackpad. You'll see that you can zoom that site!


    demo: http://tdg-i.com/img/screencasts/2010-09-27_1533.mp4

  7. #7
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    36
    Vote Rating
    0
    PHANTOMIAS is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Hm, I know that I can zoom in with that gesture on any website, but I want to see an event "pinch" in this kitchensink demo, because I want to use it on iOS Safari and desktop Safari. So it seems that Desktop Safari handle this pinch as a zoom for the website and iOS Safari does not. So yes, it is not a Sencha Touch problem, but the developers know if it is in general possible that a Desktop Safari recognize the pinch, so for example if it is possible that I can put an image on a web app and with Sencha Touch only this image (not the whole website) is zoomable with a pinch gesture.

  8. #8
    jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Frederick MD, NYC, DC
    Posts
    16,353
    Vote Rating
    79
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

      0  

    Default


    So you're using Sencha Touch for a desktop application? Are all of your customers mac safari users?

  9. #9
    jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Frederick MD, NYC, DC
    Posts
    16,353
    Vote Rating
    79
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOMIAS View Post
    Hm, I know that I can zoom in with that gesture on any website, but I want to see an event "pinch" in this kitchensink demo, because I want to use it on iOS Safari and desktop Safari. So it seems that Desktop Safari handle this pinch as a zoom for the website and iOS Safari does not. So yes, it is not a Sencha Touch problem, but the developers know if it is in general possible that a Desktop Safari recognize the pinch, so for example if it is possible that I can put an image on a web app and with Sencha Touch only this image (not the whole website) is zoomable with a pinch gesture.

    I did a simple google search and within minutes determined that this was not possible.

  10. #10
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    36
    Vote Rating
    0
    PHANTOMIAS is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Please can you give me an URL? And it is not possible because ...???

Similar Threads

  1. general question: using pinch gesture to scale div/class.
    By nosarious in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12 Jan 2011, 6:24 PM
  2. [FIXED-242] Pinch gesture is interpreted as swipe
    By Kask in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20 Sep 2010, 7:38 AM
  3. Ext Core - an empty gesture?
    By tercero12 in forum Ext: Q&A
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9 Jul 2010, 5:59 AM
  4. Mulitple Sencha Webapps loading inside Iframes (desktop Safari)
    By grantatwbx in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30 Jun 2010, 9:34 AM
  5. form disabled/frozen on iPhone but not on desktop chrom and safari
    By profunctional in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25 Jun 2010, 9:47 AM

Thread Participants: 2

Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..." hd porno faketaxi