Vote Rating
    prabhathkesav is on a distinguished road

Question Trouble with toolbar & Tool Items,help

Trouble with toolbar & Tool Items,help

jp.JPG

I am now trying to build a tool bar with 12 buttons,what I need is that ,is there any possibility that,when the arrow button in the toolbar is clicked,the 10th Button should come or load up and the 1 button should disappear?Help Please,Plz refer to the image attatched

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I would create a custom ToolBarLayout for this which has your own overflow algorithm.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    I would create a custom ToolBarLayout for this which has your own overflow algorithm.

Okay Sven,Can you please post the code?

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by prabhathkesav View Post
    Okay Sven,Can you please post the code?
    How Can I carete a custom toolbar layout and add tool items to the layout?

Vote Rating

Question How Can I carete a custom toolbar layout and add tool items to the layout?

How Can I carete a custom toolbar layout and add tool items to the layout?

Could you please tell me how can I add widgets to the toolbar layout,after creating an toolbar layout,what should i do to add up the widgets,there is nothing called an add(widget),in toolbarlayout!
    Help

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

A layout does not add widgets directly. It just handles how they get rendered. Widgets are added to the contaienr the layout belongs to.

Vote Rating

Sven,Totally I am blank how can I solve the issue I am dealing with,I have now craeted an ToolBar with buttons,what I need is to get the buttons overflows,while clicking the arrow button,I dont know how can I make the the buttons overflow when arrow gets clickedjp.JPG

Code:

package com.suntec.com.client; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.ContentPanel; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.LayoutContainer; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.button.Button; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.button.SplitButton; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.button.ToggleButton; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.custom.ThemeSelector; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.form.ComboBox; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.form.ComboBox.TriggerAction; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.layout.FitLayout; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.layout.FlowLayout; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.layout.ToolBarLayout; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.menu.CheckMenuItem; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.menu.DateMenu; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.menu.Menu; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.menu.MenuItem; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.menu.SeparatorMenuItem; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.toolbar.FillToolItem; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.toolbar.SeparatorToolItem; import com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.toolbar.ToolBar; import com.google.gwt.user.client.Element; import com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.resolver.helpers.PublicId; public class ToolBarExample extends LayoutContainer { @Override protected void onRender(Element parent, int index) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub super.onRender(parent, index); setLayout(new FlowLayout(10)); ToolBarLayout tb = new ToolBarLayout(); ToolBar toolBar = new ToolBar(); Button item1 = new Button("Button1"); Button button2 = new Button("Button2"); Button button3 = new Button("Button3"); Button button4 = new Button("Button4"); Button button5 = new Button("Button5"); Button button6 = new Button("Button6"); Button button7 = new Button("Button7"); Button button8 = new Button("Button8"); Button button9 = new Button("Button9"); Button button10 = new Button("Button10"); Button button11 = new Button("Button11"); Button button12= new Button("Button12"); toolBar.add(item1); toolBar.add(button2); toolBar.add(button3); toolBar.add(button4); toolBar.add(button5); toolBar.add(button6); toolBar.add(button7); toolBar.add(button8); toolBar.add(button9); toolBar.add(button10); toolBar.add(button11); toolBar.add(button12); ContentPanel panel = new ContentPanel(); panel.setCollapsible(true); panel.setFrame(true); panel.setHeading("ToolBar"); panel.setLayout(new FitLayout()); panel.setSize(500, 300); panel.setTopComponent(toolBar); LayoutContainer c = new LayoutContainer(); c.setStyleAttribute("backgroundColor", "white"); c.setBorders(true); panel.add(c); add(panel); } }

Vote Rating

Question Help

Help

new.JPG
    Please refer to the image,what i need is an scrollable item,or scrollable toolbar with the items,ie which arrowed at the image

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

There is no need to open three threads about the same topic. I merged them all together.

Vote Rating

Thanks,But can anyone give me a solution for this?