Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    meliniak is on a distinguished road

Default Whiteness

Whiteness

Hi there,

I'm having problem with the look&feel in my app. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the background of the widgets is white, instead of being blue as it should be. I'm using very same widgets in other part of my application and they are displayed correctly. I compared css styles in the same elements using firebug in these two widgets, and it turned out that there are no differences between them. Did anyone came across such behaviour?
    Attached Images

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

There will probably one widget in between that has a white background set. You should try to reproduce this in a small, standalone testcase that impements EntryPoitn and i will tell you which widget it is.

For example a TabPanel makes a white background.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Damn you're fast sven. I will try to track down that widget first, thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Indeed, TabPanel was involved in that behaviour. How would you recommend setting the TabPanel's background the same color as the ContentPanel's background color?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I would make tabpanel background color transparent with css. Another approach would be to simple set the correct background color to your tabpanel.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    A.Rothe is on a distinguished road

Define a CSS rule in your own CSS file and overwrite the default rule from gxt-all.css:

.x-tab-panel-body {
    background-color: transparent;
    }

André

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vorpertin is on a distinguished road

Yeah some time there are lots of problem of this type in an application. Because freeware thing may not be long lasting. So We have to contact to google. Definately there is a solution of it.

Thread Participants: 3