Hi,

I've been trying to get a TreePanel working correctly in IE9, but encountered several problems, not least of all the fact the it mis-identified IE9 as IE6, I'm well aware that this has been raised several times, and indeed I found the solution in this post.

However even after getting ExtJS to identify IE9 as IE8, events will not fire on TreePanels, this is true of the ExtJS Drag and Drop ordering in a TreePanel example (You have to use the dev tools[F12] to force IE9 into IE9 rendering mode otherwise it'll be in Quirks mode). I'm not certain why it only affects the tree panel events, as all other item's (tabs, buttons, etc) events work fine.

Regardless of planned IE9 support, could anyone give me an indication of where in the code I could drill into to perhaps work out what the issue is, so I have a bit of a head start.

I realise that IE9 is still a beta, but it has been released for some time now, and it's probably safe to assume that the final release will be fairly early in 2011. Is there a plan for minor revision of 3.3 to provide support for ExtJS before a final release of IE9 surfaces?

Thanks,

Steve