Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Bob Wilson is on a distinguished road

Hi Jack !!!

100% agree with Mark Robert.

It's a very good news that your health issues are behind you.
    And it's also a very good news that you've joined Sencha. This is a clever strategy because - according to me and some others :-) - Sencha is really the best Ajax framework, and Domino is really the best groupware server !

I wish you a Happy New Year 2011 !

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dchun71 is on a distinguished road

i agree with mark roberts as well...please don't take it personally...let me clarify things....i was told by the Ext ND team for over two years that there was a gold version right around the corner...i was counting on it and told my management that this was the go-forward solution counting on the promised timelines....i have several applications built with the ND beta version which now I have to re-write bc of the Ext team's lack of commitment and follow through...i'm sorry for your health problems...i really am but I can't honestly recommend a product that 1) can't keep milestones 2) has been a beta for over two years, and 3) still has not posted anything as to when it will become gold.

good luck with everything...i REALLY wish i could have used your product at our company...it would have been a BIG win for you guys as well as for myself

Sencha - Services Team
    Vote Rating
    jratcliff is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by dchun71 View Post
    i agree with mark roberts as well...please don't take it personally...let me clarify things....i was told by the Ext ND team for over two years that there was a gold version right around the corner...i was counting on it and told my management that this was the go-forward solution counting on the promised timelines....i have several applications built with the ND beta version which now I have to re-write bc of the Ext team's lack of commitment and follow through...i'm sorry for your health problems...i really am but I can't honestly recommend a product that 1) can't keep milestones 2) has been a beta for over two years, and 3) still has not posted anything as to when it will become gold.

good luck with everything...i REALLY wish i could have used your product at our company...it would have been a BIG win for you guys as well as for myself
    I won't take it personally. It's just been as frustrating to me as for our end users that we haven't had the time to publish a Gold version. That again is one of the reasons I agreed to leave my last job and come to work for Sencha. So here's hoping for a fantastic 2011 for Ext.nd!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    erenault is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jratcliff View Post
    I won't take it personally. It's just been as frustrating to me as for our end users that we haven't had the time to publish a Gold version. That again is one of the reasons I agreed to leave my last job and come to work for Sencha. So here's hoping for a fantastic 2011 for Ext.nd!
    Good news !
    Thanks for advance

Ext JS Premium Member breckster's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    breckster is on a distinguished road

Default Any Updates?

Any Updates?

Its been awhile since this was commented on.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tarikonen is on a distinguished road

In 6 months (date of my last post) nothing has happened...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mr.mitom is an unknown quantity at this point

I also had the same misfortune of dchun, I started two years ago to develop with Ext.nd thinking of a product development but in two years has increased very little, and above there are not programmers who work continuously on it.