Ext User
    Vote Rating
    shrell is on a distinguished road

Default Nested List and nested models ?

Nested List and nested models ?

Hello
    I have a question, i want to use a nested list to find details about car parts.
    Here are my models :
    Code:
    Ext.regModel("Category", {
    			fields: [
    				'id_category',
    				'name'
    			],

hasMany: [
    				{model: 'Car', name: 'cars'},
    			]
    		});

Ext.regModel("Car", {
    				'id_car',
    				'model'
    			],

hasMany: [
    				{model: 'Part', name: 'parts'},
    			]
    		});

Ext.regModel("Part", {
    				'id_part',
    				'name',
    				'price',
    				'currency',
    				'picture_url'
    			]
    		});
    I can't find the way to set up my treestore for my nested list, actually i don't know wich model i should set in my store.
    Can someone help or tell me what i'm doing wrong ?
    Thanks by advance

Vote Rating
    edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough

This is something we're working on - not supported yet. NestedList currently uses just a single Model.
    Ext JS Senior Software Architect
    Personal Blog: http://edspencer.net
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/edspencer
    Github: http://github.com/edspencer

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kortovos is on a distinguished road

A solution would be to use one model and put all the attributes you need into this one model. (Id, name, price, currency, model and picture_url) Nothing says that a record has to use all its attributes.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    shrell is on a distinguished road

Yes that's what i ended up doing ;-)
    Thank you !

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vishr is on a distinguished road

Default Is linked models still not supported?

Is linked models still not supported?

I have not seen any examples or mention of linked models with nestedlist. Is this still not supported?

Vote Rating
    edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough

Not in 1.x, no
    Ext JS Senior Software Architect
    Personal Blog: http://edspencer.net
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/edspencer
    Github: http://github.com/edspencer

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    JavascriptParrot is on a distinguished road

Question

Will this implemented in Touch 2?

I have the same problem as above, whats the best solutions to do this? All fields in one model or use two lists?
    After tap an item on the first list showing up the second list with the items from the tapped record?

Edit: This is a litle piece off JSON I have

Code:
    {"success":true, "msg":[{"products":[{"nr":5693,"nm":"Elastiek spoel bind","anm":"","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":1,"uT":"Spoel","uTS":"SL"},{"v":2,"q":12,"uT":"Doos","uTS":"DS"},{"v":3,"q":288,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":6491,"nm":"Gedemineraliseerd water","anm":"in statiegeld cans","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Kilogram","suts":"KG","p":[{"v":1,"q":20,"uT":"Can","uTS":"CN"},{"v":2,"q":560,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":6242,"nm":"Kraan uitloop t.b.v. multibox","anm":"","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":1,"uT":"Stuk","uTS":"ST"},{"v":2,"q":2000,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":6639,"nm":"Stoomzeil 0.15mu -  9.50 breed","anm":"maatbestelling","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Vierkante meter","suts":"M2","p":[{"v":3,"q":1000,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}}],"nr":4,"nm":"Diverse artikelen"},{"products":[{"nr":5465,"nm":"60.28.8 CPP30 HM","anm":"witte doos","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":3000,"uT":"Doos","uTS":"DS"},{"v":2,"q":156000,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":5119,"nm":"60.28.8 CPP30 WWW","anm":"","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":3000,"uT":"Doos","uTS":"DS"},{"v":2,"q":156000,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":4979,"nm":"60.30.10 CPP30 HM","anm":"witte doos","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":2500,"uT":"Doos","uTS":"DS"},{"v":2,"q":130000,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":5052,"nm":"65.32.9 CPP30 HM","anm":"","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":2000,"uT":"Doos","uTS":"DS"},{"v":2,"q":104000,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":5683,"nm":"65.32.9 CPP30 HM","anm":"150 bnd","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":2100,"uT":"Doos","uTS":"DS"},{"v":2,"q":109200,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":6318,"nm":"Tape grijs           75mm","anm":"50 m op rol","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":1,"uT":"Stuk","uTS":"ST"},{"v":2,"q":999999,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}},{"nr":6305,"nm":"Tape grijs          100mm","anm":"","c":"V","pI":{"sut":"Stuk","suts":"ST","p":[{"v":1,"q":1,"uT":"Stuk","uTS":"ST"},{"v":2,"q":999999,"uT":"Pallet","uTS":"PL"}]}}],"nr":6,"nm":"Verpakkingen"}]}
    So the field nr and nm has to be in the first list, after tap shows the items in products. Whats the best way to that...

Thanks,
    Freez
    Last edited by JavascriptParrot; 14 Dec 2011 at 7:30 AM. Reason: Added JSON