Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nicholasnet is on a distinguished road

Wink What's the password

What's the password

Does anybody know? What's the password to Sencha Con Videos!!!

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

If you didn't attend the conference (if you did there should be an email in your inbox with the pw), I'm not sure that's an appropriate question to ask. Afaik, the videos will be made public in January. Patience

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nicholasnet is on a distinguished road

I am sorry if my question inappropriate. But it was good to hear that videos will be public around January which is not that far.

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

btw - i don't see a reason for non-public videos anyways. Just the opposite - it's a great advertisement for Sencha and would bring more interested people in the zone!
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

It brings added value to the people that paid for the conference. If you paid 1200+ to attend the conference, then you might be a bit upset if the videos were released the following week. If you were provided with tangible items at the conference, then that is your added value, not the content of the videos.

Regards,
    Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mark.wharton is on a distinguished road

I find the wording deceptive "Public availability in the new year". That could mean anything (and obviously does because it is one week into the new year and they are still not available)! Can we at least have a date and not be forced to keep checking the link every day? And what if you planned to attend the conference but could not for whatever reason...
    Last edited by mark.wharton; 6 Jan 2011 at 5:41 PM. Reason: fix spelling mistake

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mmullany is on a distinguished road

Default Conference video availability

Conference video availability

The videos will be available by the end of January - the term "New Year" was intended to convey that, but clearly we should have said "by the end of January" since there seems to be some ambiguity attributed to that term. We don't have an exact date because we'd like to do some more work on the web-site to make the videos more navigable and consumable and we don't know when exactly we'll have that completed.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mark.wharton is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the clarification. That's cool, I'll just make sure to check in February. Cheers.