29 Jan 2011 8:59 PM #1
Ext.date.RangeField is a completely new rewrite of "Ext.ux.form.DateRange". Fixes lots of problems, code has been cleaned up and well documented. Demo/documentation has also been updated to reflect changes. Any questions, feel free to let me know.
Like it's ancestor, this version also bundles DateJs. This version separates the DateJs locale information so you can include this independently for globalization. I had to remove all the standard DateJs globalizations because Sencha's forum didn't like the file size apparently. This only bundles en-US.js, sorry all international users! :s
Download plugin here: Ext.date.RangeField-0.1rc.zip
Live demo: http://jsfiddle.net/2P7K9/
- 02/05: Updated linguistic error with preset date names, now they say "Month to date", "Year to date", etc. Also fixed IE8 bug reported by sb32.
- 01/30: Updated to allow pickers to update values based on current dates selected.
You can view the old version here:
5 Feb 2011 11:34 AM #2
small linguistics issue..
use MonthToDate instead of MonthToDay ... and the same goes for YearToDate vs YearToDay
hope this helps and thanks again!!
5 Feb 2011 12:22 PM #3
5 Feb 2011 1:30 PM #4
few other things..
CUstom date ranges don't render properly in IE8 (nor does your example at http://jsfiddle.net/2P7K9/ in ie8)
until resolved, I tried to remove the range picker but of course it's assumed to be there ( not a removable preset)
so I had to comment it out further down
5 Feb 2011 1:45 PM #5
Interesting, I don't use IE here which is why it must have slipped by. I will try it out and see if I can find out what is breaking in IE8 -- thanks for the report(s). If you have an idea what is causing the break in IE8, it would help me out. Btw, I updated the release with the fixed linguistics.. as soon as we discover what's up with IE8, i'll put out a new patch.
5 Feb 2011 3:05 PM #6
I tried to work out what the issue was - however IE compatability issues are not always trivial. Look forward to seeing a fix, thanks again
5 Feb 2011 4:06 PM #7
I think I found the issue is with the hbox layout of the custom date range. I changed it to a column layout, and it is now working in IE8. Updating the version now.
13 Feb 2014 1:25 AM #8
I found a bug on method "clearTime".It's overwrites the ExtJS method without "clone" parameter.It fails with Extensible Calendar.
By painter in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 6 Apr 2009, 10:11 PM
By saipkjai in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 21 Jan 2009, 7:19 PM
By frank_ash in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 17 Oct 2008, 6:59 AM
By fm424946 in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 13 Nov 2007, 9:02 AM