Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Default [CLOSED]Portal Example

[CLOSED]Portal Example

I was looking at the portal example:
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0...al/portal.html

and was seeing a slow layout (4-5) seconds in IE.

In IE and FF the animated expand/collapse is fairly staggered. At least on the West panel and Portlet 1 and 2. Oddly panel 3 seems more responsive, but only on the first collapse. Subsequent expand/collapse clicks take a second to respond.

In IE and FF when I collapse the west panel if I click on the collapsed header and the panel floats out if I move the cursor out to the middle of the page before the float has expanded I can click around the page and the floated page does not collapse (although at times when I move the cursor towards the floated panel's text/header it will close). Otherwise I have to hover the cursor over the floated panel's body and then out to close it. * as an aside, the collapse/expand animation for the float is perfect.

In IE and FF if I resize the browser window the portlets resize. But, if I move them around to a new location or allow them to snap back to their original position they revert to their original size from when the page was loaded -vs- the new resized size.

In FF when I collapse a portlet the lower right and lower left corners are gapped. IE is ok.

FF used: 3.6.13
    IE used: 7.0.5730.13CO

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

These are known issues in the preview and will be addressed before final release. Thanks.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Ok. Cool.
    I'm doing my testing in the previews and thought I'd give feedback on anything I saw. Should I hold up on reporting anything I see in the Previews examples? Wasn't sure if user feedback was helpful yet considering it's Preview at this point.

* If hanging back is the thing to do please ignore my post on the Grid Plugins Example page.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it's a preview release, so you know how it goes In general the most glaring issues that people are going to find in this release are probably already known since things are still heavily under development. That said, please continue to post whatever you run into.