Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Default [FIXED]Closable Tabs error in IE [PR3]

[FIXED]Closable Tabs error in IE [PR3]

I noticed that in IE if I click just above the close tab [x] icon or in the space between the tab icon and the tab text it closes the tab. Works ok in FF.

An aside:
    In FF the tab seems to activate the tab on mouse up -vs- mouse click. Is that planned to work in IE in a future release? Activating on click is not very forgiving is all.

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

1) Can't confirm this, are you still seeing that behaviour?
    2) In all browsers it uses click to activate the tab.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

1) In IE7 I'm still seeing this. IE 7.0.5730.13CO.

2) After a little more testing what I'm seeing is if I click on the tab text in IE7 it depresses the text. As long as I mouseup when the text is depressed the tab is activated. If I move the cursor then at somewhat unpredictable times the text depresses and presses again and as long as I release the mouse button when the text is depressed the tab is activated. If I click on the tab itself and not on the text and drag the cursor it will activate the tab every time.
    Last edited by slemmon; 14 Mar 2011 at 6:15 AM. Reason: posted to the wrong thread

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

This was a weird bug with the way Button arrows were implemented (tab now extends button, and the close icon is basically an arrow). Now fixed. Thanks!